Scholae Palatinae vs Arcona
- Battles will be in a standard Vendetta format: that is, 4+2, with a 72-hour (3 days) post limit.
- Weapons: standard, as long as they're on your CS and you have skill points invested in them. Naturally, no sabres for those below DJK, save training sabres.
- Venues: challenger picks, but if they don't list anything, the ACC staff will assign a random venue to their battle. No need to make everything overly exotic, although of course you're free to do that if you want, as long as your opponent agrees.
- The use of Clan-specific Force Powers will not be permitted in this particular competition.
- Since this qualifies as a Vendetta, the VEND rank can be requested for the duration of the event - in normal English, this allows anyone to participate as long as they have a character sheet, even if they haven't passed their qualification battle yet.
- The signup phase will continue through Monday, and challenges can be issued from Tuesday till Thursday (so February 1 is the last day you can challenge people, or accept other people's challenges). Every battle will be up and running by Friday at the latest.
- As I said, people are allowed a maximum of 4 battles. If you participate, and this is very important, you cannot decline challenges unless you have at least 3 battles running.
- The challenge system is very simple: first come, first serve. If you're the first to challenge your opponent, you can be sure they'll accept it. In the case that you have less than 3 battles running, but you've challenged some people and are awaiting their reply, you're allowed to wait with accepting other people's challenges until you get a response.
Back to Halls listing
Antei Combat Centre;
Presented by the