Competition: Carol Of The Force
Carol Of The Force
It’s snowing outside. Everywhere. Somehow, the universal mojo has synchronized with the calendar — namely for Sithmas or Life Day, depending on your alignment — and has caused wondrous snow to fall across the galaxy. Even Mustafar! Despite that this would normally cause environmental backlash of epic proportions, everything seems… pretty okay. Clearly the Force wants a holiday season, and your character is now part of it. So buckle up and join in the holiday cheer!
- In a minimum of 500 words, write a story of how your character (primary or alt) spends the holidays during this freak natural event.
- Preferred submission is PDF format, but Word docs and text-box submissions will also be accepted. Google Doc links will NOT be accepted.
- Grading will be done in accordance with the Fiction Grading Rubric.
- Adult content is permitted, but do NOT publish the submission if it includes such content.
- Second Level Crescents will be available to the top three placements, and Clusters of Ice will be applied in accordance with individual word counts.
- Organized by
- Raider Qyreia Arronen
- Running time
- 2017-12-04 until 2018-01-06 (about 1 month)
- Target Unit
- Entire DJB
- Competition Type
- Second Level Crescents and Clusters of Ice as per VOICE guidelines
- 23 subscribers, of which 3 have participated.
1st placeCommander Gaius Julius Caesar
2nd placeKnight Ozosi Vym
3rd placeMystic Ethan Martes