Competition: [CC] Origin Story
[CC] Origin Story
The Collective is an enemy organization that has presented itself as a threat to the Dark Brotherhood. Their goal? To eradicate Force Users and those who associate with them from the galaxy. Under the charismatic leadership of Rath Oligard, the Collective is composed of three distinct factions: The Liberation Front, Capital Enterprises, and the Technocratic Guild. After engaging with the Collective in Great Jedi War XII, more information on the organizations roster has come to fruition within the Inquisitorious' Advanced Intelligence Network.
Write an origin story about a member of The Collective. This fiction can explore anything from the character's birth and upbringing, to how the character learned about The Collective and then came to be a part of it. If you would like to tell this fictional story in an autobiographic/memoir style, you are free to do so using a first-person point of view.
- Entries must be written from the point of view of a Non-Player Character on the Collective roster.
- The character used does not have to be the NPC you created for The Collective, but it does need to be one that is on the roster.
- Your entries must be written in narrative form.
- Entries must be a minimum of 500 words. Any entries that are under 500 words will be marked as Disqualified.
- There is no maximum word cap.
- Parent Competition
- [CC] The Collective Chronicles
- Organized by
- Master Marick Tyris, Reaver Satsi Tameike Arconae
- Running time
- 2018-03-10 until 2018-03-30 (21 days)
- Target Unit
- Entire DJB
- Competition Type
- First Level Crescents and Clusters of Ice as per VOICE guidelines
- 13 subscribers, of which 5 have participated.
1st placeWarlord Andrelious J. Mimosa-Inahj
2nd placeSavant Tali Sroka
3rd placeRaider TuQ'uan Varick
4th placePrivateer Grot
5th placeSeer Kelly Mendes