A key yet small Dark Brotherhood research military garrison stationed in the Outer Rim, staffed mostly with science officers and several soldiers has come under attack by a squad of mercenary forces led by your created nemesis. All of the Brotherhood defenses have been eliminated, and the garrison under mercenary control. You have been dispatched to lead your own unit of soldiers - up to ten - to remove the mercenaries from the station in any way you see fit.
Write a fiction depicting your recovery of the small research garrison and the encounter your main/alt character has with the nemesis you created in the previous competition "Create Thy Nemesis" during the mission. If you did not participate in that competition, please read below as you can still participate!
- Entries must be a minimum of 500 words with no maximum using the prompt above (x1 CoI will be awarded for every 500 words written - minus the title, ID line, repeated prompts, etc.)
- Entries must adhere to Dark Brotherhood Canon. The Star Wars Legends continuity is not to be used.
- Adult content is allowed and will not be penalized if included, but any entries containing content above a "PG-13" level should not publish their entries.
- Uncheck "Publish Entry" in the submission page"
- Entries must be submitted in .pdf, .doc, or .txt format using the submission box on the Brotherhood website.
- No GoogleDoc links, please download as a .pdf using "File" -> "Download as" "PDF Document (.pdf)" and submit through the website.
- All entries will be graded using the Voice Fiction Rubric
- Your mission does not have to be succeed for your entry to place, the series is about the development between your character/nemesis.
- Special Note: As this is a character development series, by default I will be referencing your Nemesis' character sheet from the "Create Thy Nemesis" competition at the start of the series.
- If you did not complete an entry for "Create Thy Nemesis", you are free (if you wish) to create a character sheet for your nemesis to be used as reference using my CS template or Wally's CS template, or can write a short blurb separate from your fiction about your nemesis to be used as reference. This is not mandatory, but helps paint a clearer picture of your character's nemesis.
- Placements 1-5 will earn the following point values towards overall placement in the Nemesis Series.
- First Place: 6 points
- Second Place: 4 points
- Third Place: 3 points
- Fourth Place: 2 points
- Fifth Place: 1 point