Competition: Solo: A Haiku Review
Solo: A Haiku Review
Haiku: "a Japanese poem of seventeen syllables, in three lines of five, seven, and five, traditionally evoking images of the natural world"
Write a Movie review in Haiku form about how "Solo: A Star Wars Story" made you feel when you watched it.
- Text box submissions only.
- Entries will be graded according to this rubric: 50% creativity, 25% poetic structure, 25% spelling and grammar.
- Organized by
- Augur Edgar Drachen
- Running time
- 2018-06-25 until 2018-07-02 (8 days)
- Target Unit
- Entire DJB
- Competition Type
- Second Level Crescents and Clusters of Ice as per VOICE guidelines
- 13 subscribers, of which 11 have already participated.