Competition: You Done Fracked Up Ayayron
You Done Fracked Up Ayayron
Too often our characters act with utter impunity, as though the law doesn’t exist outside of the insipid planetary constructs of the peons that inhabit them. Unfortunately for you, that was an incorrect assumption. Now you find yourself imprisoned, facing justice for whatever crimes you might have committed there, and no amount of space magic will spare you. Tell us your story: what crimes were committed; what proceedings transpired; and what is your sentence? If you’re going to be gone awhile, we need to know so we can auction off your stuff.
Details and Grading
- In a minimum of 500 words, write a story of your character’s incarceration, describing at minimum the cause and sentencing.
- Preferred submission is PDF format, but Word docs and text-box submissions will also be accepted. Google Doc links will NOT be accepted.
- Grading will be done in accordance with the Fiction Grading Rubric.
- Use of other people’s characters is permitted, but make sure you have their permission to do so.
- Adult content is permitted, but do NOT publish the submission if it includes such content. A friendly warning to the organizer wouldn’t hurt.
- Second Level Crescents will be available to the top three placements, and Clusters of Ice will be applied in accordance with individual word counts.
- Organized by
- Corsair Qyreia Arronen
- Running time
- 2018-06-22 until 2018-07-22 (about 1 month)
- Target Unit
- Entire DJB
- Competition Type
- Second Level Crescents and Clusters of Ice as per VOICE guidelines
- 20 subscribers, of which 3 have already participated.