Competition: [FIST] Hearthstone - Witchwood
[FIST] Hearthstone - Witchwood
The latest expansion, The Witchwood, hit Hearthstone recently. This expansion introduced us to Monster Hunts. Similar to the Dungeon Runs in the previous expansion, Witchwood allows you to choose one of four special heroes to beat AI-controlled decks of increasing difficulty. But don't fret, these new heroes have special abilities and you can pick up some very nice treasures along the way to enhance your deck far beyond what is available in the regular game. In fact, you can build some downright overpowered decks to fight your way to the final boss. To top it all off, access to Witchwood is not only free for all users but requires you to own zero cards. All of the cards used on your Hunts are given to you as part of playing these missions so even a brand new player can jump in and have full access to this mode with no restrictions.
For the purposes of this competition, your task is to complete a hunt with as many of the heroes as you can. A complete Monster Hunt means that you have beat all eight AI-controlled monster decks in one run with a Witchwood hero. Once complete, take a screenshot of the final screen showing that you have gone 8 of 8.
- Submit only one screenshot of a complete Monster Hunt per hero (maximum of four screenshots)
- If there is a tie for most completed Hunts, placement will be given to the first member to submit all to the competition.
- Participation will be given for the submission of at least one fully complete Monster Hunt (all eight AI-decks defeated for one hero).
- Parent Competition
- [FIST] 2018 Monthly Gaming Challenge - July
- Organized by
- Savant Justinios Drake
- Running time
- 2018-07-01 until 2018-07-31 (about 1 month)
- Target Unit
- Entire DJB
- Competition Type
- Single-player Gaming
- Second Level Crescents
- 10 subscribers, of which 2 have participated.
1st placeHunter BigWhaleCale
2nd placeSeer Kelly Mendes