After the conclusion of battle at Meridian, Taldryan and Ektrosis returned home to the Caelus System to lick their wounds and gather their resources. With the recruitment for the the Sphere of Research and Intelligence (SRI)'s paramilitary unit in full swing, the search for a suitable naval assets began in short order.
Prompt: "Assemble The Fleet"
Your main/alternative character have received a message on their personal datapad or communication device from your superiors asking them to formulate a sensible structure and list of purchases suitable for the naval assets that will be serving the SRI, and report their findings back via a "blueprint"-like report letter.
- Mission: To allow the SRI to conduct raids on enemy research facilities
- Ship Restrictions: Your blueprint must include at least 1 Corvette-length vessel to serve as the SRI's de-facto flagship
- Cost Restrictions: Maximum of 7,200,000 credits spent
- Purchasable Units: "Blueprints" will be created using the units in the Arx Fleet Systems Store. If one or more of your purchased vessels can support additional craft, be sure to include what vessels they should be equipped with present your case for just what shape those four companies should take.
- SRI Mission Fit - 40%
- Realism - 20%
- Creativity - 20%
- Spelling/Grammar - 10%
- Preferred submission formats are text box, pdf, doc or rtf. No links to outside documents please.
- Submissions should be between 250 and 500 words.
- The letter itself should be presented as in character.
- Use of the DJB possessions stores to find the appropriate units and/or vehicles to suggest is mandatory. Any unit suggested not present in Arx Fleet Systems will disqualify your entry.