Things to know and do:
- Following the format of the Run on guidelines
- Three (3) to five (5) members of the Dark Jedi Brotherhood from any unit can form teams and participate, this includes members of the Clans and Rogues. Members can only be part of one (1) team. Teams can be formed and disbanded at any time, Run-ons will not be evaluated and graded until after the conclusion of the competition.
- Each team must create one (1) thread on Discourse under the Run-On category and all posts must be published to the thread to count.
- Threads should include [ACE - What Must Be Done] to properly tag it.
- No members can post twice in a row, or the Run-On will be disqualified from placing.
- Each post must be 250 +/- 10 words with no maximum length. Keep in mind Cluster of Ice guidelines for awarding in a Run-On apply, however.
- No edits to any posts after the conclusion of the event. Recommend you follow typical vendetta rules but will not be strict on small edits made to posts by the original author of the post made as long as the competition is running.
- No strict requirements around characters, it's advised you create an entry post with information on characters used and edit as necessary but this is open. It is required that an entry post include the dossier numbers of all 3 to 5 members of the team so I know who is participating.
- Each member of a team must make two (2) posts each for a team to qualify for placement.
- Each member of a team must make one (1) posts in individually to qualify for participation credit and Clusters of Ice.
- Grading will be handled using the Run-On Grading rubric
- Submission to the competition should be done by one (1) member of the team, with a link to the team's discourse thread.
ACE, headquartered on Mattock Station has sent out requests for support and hiring members of the Brotherhood once again. There are 3 different available missions posted, your team must attempt to complete one of them and should fill in the specific details around it.
- First Mission: You are provided a Raider II-class Corvette and asked to investigate claims that a contact named Turis Windtide is in possession of several lightbows which the Regent would like to make their way back to Arx.
- Second Mission: The Regent has been invited to a grand party on Nar Shaddaa, however he will be unable to attend due to prior engagements. However, it can't be missed and he has sought out a small delegation to go in his behalf. You must travel with a BD-3000 Luxury Droid known as Ciri who you are not familiar with and will travel there on the Regent's personal yacht the Exeter. Your team must attend the party and identify persons of interest who deal in Force artifacts and bring back references for follow up.
- Third Mission: A Baleen-class Heavy Freighter known as the Farlander was located in the Unknown Regions by the Inquisitorius, and its location passed along to the Regent as a potential resource collection. Your team will be given an old CSS-1 Corellian Star Shuttle to travel to the coordinates and investigate and report back to the Regent.
This Run-on is meant to be more casual, open ended, and better pace for a Run-on over a longer duration in the gap between larger vendetta events. If you have questions let the organizer know and have fun!