Write a fiction along with one other clanmate describing Odan-Urr’s efforts to save the missing Quorahi commune from the slaving operation of the local pirates and their allies, the Zygerrian Slaver’s Guild. Using the provided intelligence below, journey to the slaver’s auction house located in the outer rim, where you will find not only our missing commune but also those willing to buy them. Hurry before they are lost forever…
Intelligence from SeNet
* Slaves are currently being held in a temporary slaving outpost on Felucia by an alliance of Kiast pirates and Zygerrian slavers. Their whereabouts inside the outpost are currently unknown but intelligence indicates the slaves will soon be separated and sold off to various planets in that sector, after which we will likely lose any trace of them. Time is not our ally in this matter.
* Felucia is filled with deadly flora and fauna and feral Togruta. Watch your surroundings. Intelligence suggests that slaves are made to work among the deadly trees to harvest experimental medicinal supplies and a certain rodent-like creature considered to be a delicacy to Zygerrians and other feline species. The atmosphere is breathable.
* The slaving outpost is set in the very heart of a jungle, surrounded by the most dangerous plants Felucia has to offer. Many of them are carnivorous or poisonous, their looks are deceiving, and few are edible.
Clan Resources For Your Use
* All teams use the same transport vehicle: Vengeance of Florrum (CR90 Corellian Corvette)
* Other than that, members/teams may choose any assets from the Clan’s Army assets (ground forces and shuttles/transports) to achieve victory. This is to allow for you and your team to achieve your goal in any way you see fit. * NOTE: Realism will be considered in grading, as always, so be mindful of how and what you choose to deploy from the Clan assets.
Some leading questions:
* What happens to the slaver’s outpost after the rescue?
* There aren’t just Quorahi held at the outpost, but many unrelated individuals. Do you rescue all the villagers? What do you do with the slaves that aren’t villagers?
* What do you do with those who wanted to buy slaves?
* What name would you give our missing village?
Grading will be based on the Fiction Rubric.
How to Submit:
For this competition, one pair of writers will submit one entry and include the names and pins of the writers in the submitted fiction. This is easiest done by adding them to a title page under the title. Also, in either the submission box or the fiction, please denote who wrote what. Colors is the easiest way to do this.
* Over the course of the document, each writer must contribute 500 words at minimum. This is for the entire fiction. There is no required per post minimum. That means that one writer could write 100 words and stop to let your partner take over. And then vice versa. As long as both writers have 500 words each at the end of the day, you are good.
* Pdf format is preferred but will also accept Word docs. If you wrote as a google doc, share the file and submit it as a PDF.
1st placeLieutenant Colonel Essik Lyccane
1st placeAugur Samael "The Raven" Sörinje
2nd placeColonel Alethia Archenksova
2nd placeRaider Jon Silvon
3rd placeRanger Gui Sol
3rd placeAugur Revak Kur