ISI reports that a Collective outpost has gone radio silent. Intercepted transmissions indicate the potential of an attack. Our operatives are to investigate the outpost and search for clues to determine what transpired. Exercise caution but move quickly. We must be the first to investigate. Recover any and all valuables on site. The coordinates are attached to this contract.
- Type: Fiction
- Location: Uncharted moon of Korum, Unknown Regions
- Target Faction: Collective
- Code: Red
- Visit the EMB wiki page for more information about the Excidium Mission Board.
- Prompts are open-ended. You fill in the details.
- Entries must be a minimum of 500 words with no maximum using the mission prompt.
- Your entry should be about your main or alternative character, but may also feature your personal NPCs (NPC slot/cs not required). Additionally, you are encouraged to include fellow members of House Excidium where applicable.
- PG-13: We aim to offer the Star Wars experience. As such, excess gore and overly sexual content is prohibited.
- Loadouts required for your main/alt character. (Note: As with standard DB fiction comps, there is a certain amount of leeway with the logical use of items. No one will penalize you for grabbing a pair of binoculars out of your ship’s hold even if it isn’t in your loadout.)
- Entries must be submitted in .pdf, .doc, or .txt format using the submission box on the DB website. No googledoc links accepted. (File > Download As > PDF).
- All entries will be graded using the Voice Fiction Rubric.
- Orange - Aggressive force recommended (Assault)
- Black - Covert approach recommended (Stealth)
- Blue - Exploration recommended (Reconnaissance)
- Purple - Academics recommended (Research)
- Green - Diplomacy recommended (Social)
- Red - Rapid intervention required (Speed)
- Gold - Extraction required (Extraction)