Displaying competitions 161 - 170 of 369 in total
| Title | Status | Running time | Target unit | Competition Category |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| [GJW XV Phase II] Gaming - SWTOR | Finished | 2022-06-19 - 2022-07-06 (18 days) | Entire DJB | MMO Gaming/ToR |
| [GJW XV Phase II] Gaming - Halo Infinite | Finished | 2022-06-19 - 2022-07-06 (18 days) | Entire DJB | Multiplayer Gaming |
| [GJW XV Phase I] Fiction - Combat Fiction | Finished | 2022-05-28 - 2022-06-12 (16 days) | Entire DJB | Fiction |
| [GJW XV Phase I] Gaming - Sabotage (Web Game) | Finished | 2022-05-28 - 2022-06-12 (16 days) | Entire DJB | Flash Gaming/Puzzles |
| [GJW XV Phase I] Gaming - Heroes of the Storm Versus A.I. | Finished | 2022-05-28 - 2022-06-12 (16 days) | Entire DJB | Multiplayer Gaming |
| [GJW XV Phase I] Gaming - Battlefront 2 Coop Mode | Finished | 2022-05-28 - 2022-06-12 (16 days) | Entire DJB | Multiplayer Gaming |
| [GJW XV Event Long] Gaming - Casual Gaming Queue Cluster Race | Finished | 2022-05-28 - 2022-07-06 (about 1 month) | Entire DJB | Multiplayer Gaming |
| [GJW XV Event Long] Gaming - Supported Game Cluster Race | Finished | 2022-05-28 - 2022-07-06 (about 1 month) | Entire DJB | Multiplayer Gaming |
| Great Jedi War XV: Ascension | Finished | 2022-05-28 - 2022-07-06 (about 1 month) | Entire DJB | Other |
| [FIST] Gorefest May 2022 | Finished | 2022-05-20 - 2022-05-22 (3 days) | Entire DJB | Multiplayer Gaming |