So, I got sick of making new filters for gmail with the request emails coming in, so I decided to make a standard for all of the mails that go out. It took me all night, but it's worth it.
Emails from the MAA side of the site will all now begin with one of the following four things:
[DJB MAA] Name Change Request
[DJB MAA] Unit Transfer Request
[DJB MAA] Medal Request
[DJB MAA] Promotion Request
** Two more for you **
[DJB MAA] Email Change
[DJB MAA] Order Change
Go ahead and set your filters up based off of those.
Also, just an FYI: I'm starting to change all of the email from the site over to an HTML format to make things a bit easier.
As for the next few days, I have a bunch of things to fix on the site and some other upgrades to make. Here's what's on the bug list already:
I will remedy those things tomorrow. If you notice anything else, just email me or PM me.
Thanks for all the good feedback so far.
You need to be logged in to post comments