CSP Consul Open for Applications
Xen has served CSP And the Dark Brotherhood for an extraordinary amount of time and in an extraordinary manner. His decision to step down today ends one of the longest running reigns of any position in the Dark Brotherhood. Please take the opportunity to thank him for his service to CSP and the Dark Brotherhood as a whole.
With Xen's resignation, the position of CSP Consul is now open for applications. I have decided to open the position up to the Dark Brotherhood as a whole; however, existing members of CSP will have a slight advantage due to their knowledge of the Clans inner workings.
Applicants should provide a plan of action for Scholae that covers the next 90 days. This plan of action should include leadership decisions below the position of Consul, planned activities to encourage fellowship within/without the clan, and how you see your role as the "up and out" voice of CSP (IE, how are you going to work with me and the DC!). A good team player is valued over many other qualities.
Applicants should also keep in mind the myriad of requirements a Consul has and address those they deem pertinent in their application. Those requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and ensure the cohesive operation of all Houses in the Clan
- Work with the Grand Master and Brotherhood administrative staff to ensure that there is proper communication, activity and cohesion throughout
- Report to the rest of the Dark Council and the Clan on a regular and consistent basis
- Liaise between the Clan and the Dark Council: you represent your Clan on the Dark Council, and report important and significant Dark Council happenings to your
- Promote competitions, both internal and external, in which your members may participate
- Run Competitions internally; with other Clans and organize Clan feuds
- Reward and promote members of the Clan where appropriate
- Responsible for training new Summit Leadership
- Provides constructive criticism for subordinate leaders
- Guide all leaders, from Proconsul to Battleteam Leader, in their growth
- Welcome new members of the Clan and ensure smooth operation of Clan and House Envoys
- Manages any Clan Promotion Guidelines (APP through DJK)
- Maintain and develop a Clan “identity” including recording of Clan history, detail possessions and all other fictional aspects pertaining to the Clan
- Ensure that the Clan information in all Brotherhood publications.
- Conduct their self in a mature and professional manner, leading by example both in terms of activity as well as adhering to the rules of conduct set forth by the Dark Council Leading in and being part of various projects either at the Dark Council level, or Clan and House levels as well
Applications are due to Mav and I no later than 18 August. We reserve the right to make a selection at any time between now and then.