Hello Scholae Palatinae and the Brotherhood,
Today I have been given news that our hard working Excidium Quaestor, Blade Ta’var, has been appointed to be the new Odan-Urr Rollmaster. This obviously means we are now in need of a new Quaestor to take the reigns of the House.
This is a very important position, and a great opportunity to learn and test out your own abilities as a leader in the club. Duties include providing consistent activity opportunities to members, regular evaluations of members for reward, monthly reports, working as part of a team for clan projects, and continuing to develop the house’s identity in conjunction with the clan.
- Applications should be sent to me ([Log in to view e-mail addresses]), Elincia Rei ([Log in to view e-mail addresses]), and Mune Cinteroph ([Log in to view e-mail addresses]).
- Applications are open DB wide.
- Applications are due by end of day Saturday March 4th, 2017. We hold the right to close applications early and fill the position.
- Applicants at JM4+ (Knight) are preferred, but not required.
- Applications should include relevant DB experience. Specific examples of projects worked on is also a plus. Relevant real life skills/experience may also be taken into consideration.
- Applications should include a current understanding of CSP and Excidium’s state, both fictional and functional. This includes current ideas for what you bring to the table and how you would put those ideas into effect.
- While not required, references and letters of recommendation are a plus.