House Satele Shan Aedile Applications Open
Now that Len has stepped down, there's an open Aedile position for Satele Shan that we would like to have filled as soon as we can.
Applications are open clan-wide and are due to A'lora ([Log in to view e-mail addresses]), Turel ([Log in to view e-mail addresses]), and Alethia Archenksova ([Log in to view e-mail addresses]) no later than 8PM EDT on July 22th. Failure to send your application to all three addresses will look really bad, so double check. There is no minimum rank or DB experience requirement. Be prepared to answer follow-on questions via email.
The Aedile's Duties
- Set a good example for House members through strong regular activity and a positive attitude in chat
- Maintain regular communication with members through email and Telegram
- Assist in evaluating and recommending members for promotion and merit awards
- Assist in planning, running, and promoting competitions for the House
- Assist in developing House lore and maintaining our wiki page(s)
- Serve as acting Quaestor in the absence of the Quaestor
What to include on your application
- Relevant leadership or project experience in or beyond the DJB.
- Any ideas you have for improving or developing the House. A 30/60/90 plan isn't a disqualifier, but it probably won't be helpful
- Any time constraints we would need to be aware of
- Describe your vision for what a leader in Odan-Urr should be