P:HM Applications Extended
When I set the deadline for yesterday to get in P:HM applications, I clearly wasn't thinking about the holiday weekend (as a Catholic... not sure how I missed that one). Because of that, I've decided to extend applications another few days to Wednesday, 4/19. I've received some excellent applications so far and this is certainly not a mark against them, I just want to ensure I'm giving everyone who might want to apply a fair chance. For particulars about the position, you can read my report from last week. The specific requirements are below:
- Minimum rank of JM4 (Knight, etc.)
- High level of communication and quick response turn-around via email. Telegram is a huge bonus. Email response time must be less than 24 hours, with a preference for 12 hours or less.
- Solid command of the written English language to assist as needed with proofreading and editing.
- Ability to work with all members of the DJB but especially the DC and the SA Staff.
- Project management experience
Oh, and Happy Easter (or Passover, or... just, y'know, the weekend)!