Competition: [RoS: Meridian Phase II] Fiction/Graphics - The Lay of the Land
[RoS: Meridian Phase II] Fiction/Graphics - The Lay of the Land
This competition is in the Phase 2 Fiction/Graphics Bin. Participating in a competition in this bin for the first time awards 4 points from participation to your unit. [RoS: Meridian Phase II] Fiction II is also in this bin.
Participating in at least one competition in each Phase Phase II bin will earn a member 3 additional participation points. See the parent competition for detailed rules. Cumulatively, the placements in this competition are worth 25% of placement points in Phase II.
Objective: Create a map or graphical layout that shows all or part of the interior of the Collective's Meridian Prime space station. Select from one of the following prompts:
- Prompt 1: A general map or layout of the station as a whole
- Prompt 2: A highly detailed map or layout of the station's hangar decks.
- Prompt 3: A highly detailed map or layout of the station's command decks.
Important Additional Information: Your entry should be a map or layout of the structure, not visual representation of an interior area. In essence, your entry should be analogous to Google Maps, not Google Street View. Entries that place may also be used as part of the Wiki article for the Spire pending review by the Dark Council.
How to Submit: Through the site. Formats: .png, .jpg., .gif.
How we are Grading: Dark Brotherhood Graphics Rubric v.2.0
Mediums: Any traditional or digital
- Parent Competition
- Rite of Supremacy: Meridian
- Organized by
- Adept Selika Roh
- Running time
- 2018-10-27 until 2018-11-05 (10 days)
- Target Unit
- Entire DJB
- Competition Type
- Difficulty Class
- Novae and 4 Clusters of Graphite as per Herald guidelines
- 66 subscribers, of which 59 have already participated.