Master Kamjin "Maverick" Lap'lamiz, Justicar

Elder 2 · Chamber of Justice · Sith · Imperial
357
Total Fiction Activities
123
Regular Fiction
162200 words in 58 activities
Run-Ons
1519 words in 3 posts and 1 activity
Roleplaying
102646 words in 48 activities
Displaying fiction activity reports 121 - 123 of 123 in total
Competition
"I'll Be Home For Sithmas"
File submission
I'll Be Home For Sithmas - Kamjin's Submission v3.docx
Textual submission

Please grade version 3 which, in addition to several spelling mistakes and grammar corrections, now includes a title.

Competition
The Real Sithmas Story
File submission
The Real Sithmas Story - Kamjin's Submission v4.docx
Textual submission

Please read "A Frosty Sithmas Eve" (File: I'll Be Home For Sithmas - Kamjin's Submission v3) before reading this story for a better experience. Please judge version 5 which was updated for ease of identifying the speaker in the first two paragraphs, corrects the gender for Kazumi, and an incorrectly italicized word.