First, before I say anything, Rian just made a post below this and you should read it if you somehow missed it. That said,
Hi guys, weâve recently had a switcheroo in Clan Naga Sadow. With Teu stepping down, Atra has moved into the position of Proconsul, which leaves the position of House Shar Dakhan Quaestor open.
Weâll be running applications for two weeks, but if we find the ideal candidate before that point we will choose them and end applications, so get yours in soon. These are open to the entire Dark Brotherhood.
Requirements are below:
Applicants must have or include:
- 48 hour email turnaround time
- High IRC presence
- A detailed 30/60/90 day plan for first months in position
- Rank of Dark Jedi Knight or higher
- Prior leadership experience
- Tell us why YOU are the ideal candidate for the position
- Must be able to dedicate a lot of time to the position.
- Develop House lore within DJB guidelines
- Frequently communicate with new members and old members alike
- With other Summit members on Clan projects
- Releasing regular, monthly reports
- Run regular competitions
- Properly recognize members, including writing recommendations for awards and other related duties
Applicants should review the Quaestor page on the wiki: http://wiki.darkjedibrotherhood.com/view/Quaestor and keep in mind that this is a serious position and not a free ride. We expect dedication and hard work from the person who obtains the position.
Please email your submissions to me ([Log in to view e-mail addresses]), Atra ([Log in to view e-mail addresses]), Muz ([Log in to view e-mail addresses]), and Halc ([Log in to view e-mail addresses])
KP Locke Sonjie
Consul of Clan Naga Sadow
You need to be logged in to post comments