Greetings, friends and brethren all!
House Galeres of Clan Arcona is in need of a new Quaestor! To that end, applications for House Galeres Quaestor will be open Brotherhood-wide until Thursday, August 6th, at 23:59 EST.
I rather liked Jac’s position on his Appeals Panelist hirings, and so shall add the same disclaimer that we reserve the right to select a candidate before the end of the deadline if we receive one worthy of such. So, if you’re interested, be prompt in submitting your awesome application.
Applicants should have:
- A concrete plan of action and ideas for the House moving forward
- Any past leadership in the Brotherhood or notable achievements listed
- Any leadership experience outside of the club or in real life that may be relevant listed
- ~ <12 Hour email turn-around time
- Strong IRC and TG presence (TG is not required but is encouraged)
- Rank of at least Dark Jedi Knight
- Ideas for the fictional expansion and position of House Galeres and their role within Clan Arcona
- 30/60/90 day plan
- Answer the Question: “Why do you want to be Quaestor of House Galeres?”
Typical Quaestor duties include:
- Writing and publishing monthly House reports
- Tracking and being conscious of members’ activity and taking responsibility for keeping track of when they are due for medals or promotions
- Writing of lead and/or supporting recommendations for medals and promotions
- Oversee the development and direction of House and Battleteams
- Constant communication with the rest of the Summit, including upper summit, sister-House leaders, and Clan Rollmaster
- Development, training, and appointment of subordinate leaders
Email your applications to Atty ([Log in to view e-mail addresses]) and Arcia ([Log in to view e-mail addresses]). Goodluck, and thank you for your time and attention!