It is not with joy that I write this posting, but with understanding. Qyreia has served with distinction as a leader of Galeres for quite some time and has proven to be a champion of the Clan in more than one Vendetta. Fatigue, politics, and time grind on us all though, and he's chosen this time to step away from the Club as a whole. It is my hope that he'll return to us someday, but for now, he's going to rest. I and the Clan wish him the best on this and bear him no ill will on this decision.
What we're looking for:
* Reasonably active on Telegram
* Willingness to lead by example by participating/organizing at least 10 competitions per month
* 24 hour turnaround time for TG messages and email
* Willingness to work closely in a team
* Previous leadership experience is a plus, but not required.
As far as applications, the things we would like to see in them:
* What aspects about them (either IRL or in the DB) would make them the best choice
* Past examples of leadership (either IRL or in the DB) and what they have learned from it
* deas for the fictional direction of the House
* Any long term projects they would like to tackle
Again, the deadline is the 20th with a possibility of closing early, so don't wait.
And again, thank you, Qybbles, for all your hard work.
You need to be logged in to post comments