Applications Open for Aedile of House Qel-Droma
With Alaisy’s shiny stint as HQD’s illustrious second-in-command coming to an end (Thank you for your service, Shiny Sith!), there is now an opening for Aedile of House Qel-Droma! Karran has expressed his desire to remain as BTL of Voidbreaker, so don’t fret that you’re competing with him for this prestigious post. For the initial round, we are looking at applicants from within HQD. If you’ve had any ambition to try your hand at leadership, now is a lektastic time to give it a try! I promise I’ll be gentle...
The Aedile is expected to work closely with the Quaestor in order to plan House specific events and shape the fictional direction of the House. Working with the Quaestor, the Aedile will:
- Track activity within the House
- Help maintain steady activity among the membership
- Assist in coming up with comps and other fun things to help keep people engaged.
- Communicate personally with members of the House
- Scheme new plot / story elements for HQD’s continued narrative in co-operation with the QUA
- Assist in organizing a revamping of the criminally out-of-date HQD Wiki
- Fetch the Quaestor’s caf
In order to excel at your tasks, we will require the following:
- Maximum 24hr turnaround time on Telegram/Email correspondence
- Ability to commit at least a few hours per week to running administrative tasks
- Willingness to lead by example (minimum 1 comp a month activity)
- Have at least a basic understanding of Markdown (101 course completed, very important for writing House Reports)
If you are interested in this lektastic opportunity, then email your application to Tali, Rhylance and Lucine. The application deadline is March 22, 2020, so don't delay!