Regent Release: Society and More Content Expansion
My team and I are finally ready to release the second content expansion into the possessions system. This content is available now! Items have been added over the past year, but this is the first real push to add a large swath of content. There is a wide range of new items across Legends and Canon, and we feel that these new items and stores will add to the existing system to help members better experience the fictional universe while telling their own stories.
The major areas of focus are on the society experience including a new store I will get into more detail in below, items from The Last Jedi as well as SW: Battlefront 2 and on weaker areas we identified with fewer offerings to get available choices up in anticipation of future efforts. I’d like to personally thank the Voice and Herald staffs for their efforts in supporting my team to provide these items.
There are 114 prototype items as part of this release added across 41 different categories, with thousands of words of written descriptions. On top of that, we have 21 additional new items ready to launch with the graphics society when it’s ready. Some of these are purchasable versions of existing items as part of the society experience update, and some are re-launched after balancing, but most are new content. I think the best way to present the new content would be to break it out by items as part of the society content expansion, items that are for members, and items that are for Clans.
- Accressories: Assassin's Code Holobook, Defensive Operations Holobook, Elder Holocron, Inquisitorius Access Disk, Inquisitorius Holobook, Jedi Order Holobook, Jedi Order Scroll, Jedi Tome, Offensive Operations Holobook, Rites of Combat Disk, Royal Guard Holobook Shadow Academy Identicard, Sith Order Holobook, Sith Order Scroll, Sith Tome
- Armor: Elite Royal Guard Praetorian Armor, Royal Guard Armor, Chief Inquisitor Armor, Fellow Robes, Inquisitor Armor, Researcher Robes
- Droids: Crime Scene Analysis Droid, L-1 Tactical Droid, E-XD Infiltrator Droid
- Equipment: Inquisitorius Datapad, Inquisitorius Locator, Inquisitorius Scanner, Royal Guard Datapad, Shadow Academy Datapad, Inquisitorius Forgery Kit,
- Technology: Advanced Inquisitor Comlink, Advanced Royal Guard Comlink
- Weapons: Inquisitorius Stiletto, Electro-bisento, Vibro-voulge Twin Vibro-arbir Blades, Royal Guard Personal Shield, Royal Guard Shock Gloves
- Granted Items: Brotherhood-issued Elite Royal Guard Praetorian Armor, Brotherhood-issued Inquisitorius Datapad, Brotherhood-issued Royal Guard Datapad, Brotherhood-issued Advanced Royal Guard Comlink, Royal Guard Force Pike, Royal Guard Bilari Electro-chain Whip
- Accessories: Fantafly Polyhedral Dice
- Armor: Iron Legion Uniform
- Back: Hang Glider
- Droids: B1 Battle Droid, B2 Super Battle Droid, IT-S00.2 Medical Droid, LOM-series Protocol Droid, MD-15C Medical Droid, R4-series Astromech Droid, R5-series Astromech Droid, Viper Probot, WED-20 Treadwell Droid
- Equipment: C-10 Stun Grenade, Code Replicator, Electro-shock Prod, Multi-frequency Spotlight Glowrod, Nerf-wool Towel, Q-1041 Plasma Cutter, Vocal Emulator
- Land Vehicles: Armored Personnel Carrier (APC), BARC Speeder, Cantonica Zephyr GB-134 Speeder, CK-6 Swoop Bike, Gian Speeder, V-4X-D Ski Speeder
- Space Vehicles: Aurore-class Freighter, Eta-class Shuttle, IGV-55 Surveillance Vessel, MG-100 StarFortress SF-17, R-41 Starchaser, RZ-2 A-wing Interceptor, T-5 Deliverance, Theta-class T-2c Shuttle, V-19 Torrent Starfighter, Xi-class Light Shuttle
- Weapons: Laser Ax, BlasTech DC-15LE Heavy Blaster Rifle, BlasTech DT-12 Heavy Blaster Pistol, E-5C Heavy Blaster Rifle, Golan Arms CR-1 Blaster Cannon, IQA-11 Sniper Rifle, M-45 Repeating Ion Blaster, NT-242 Longblaster, Sonn-Blas FWMB-10K Heavy Blaster, Valken-38X Targeting Rifle, Klorri-clan Battle Shield, Bilari Electro-chain Whip, Bow, Electrified Net Gun, Garrote, Grappling Boa, Net Gun
- Artillery Line: All Terrain MegaCaliber Six (AT-M6) Artillery Line
- Flights: MG-100 StarFortress SF-17 Flight, Theta-class T-2c Shuttle Flight, TIE Reaper Flight, TIE/br Boarding Shuttle Flight, U-55 Orbital Loadlifter Flight, Xi-class Light Shuttle Flight
- Scout Transport: Armored Personnel Carrier (APC) Squadron, BARC Speeder Squadron, CK-6 Swoop Bike Squadron
- Space Vehicles: Assault-class Frigate Mark I, Assault-class Frigate Mark II, Dreadnaught-class Heavy Cruiser, Free Virgillia-class Bunkbuster, Minstrel-class Space Yacht, Nebulon-C Escort Frigate, Vakbeor-class Cargo Frigate
- Squadrons: RZ-2 A-wing Interceptor Squadron
As part of this content expansion, it made sense to also launch a new store to go along with the societies. All the society items listed above will show up in a new store called The Vault which can be found on the Stores page permanently. All items in this store are themed to match the specific society they are earned in and can be purchased when the right rank with a society is met. I worked with the respective Dark Councilors on these lists and moving forward this new structure gives an exciting means to expand more easily in the future. My decision to take on this new store is what delayed the launch of The Last Jedi items, but I think overall it was worth the effort.
Regent Staff Links
With this content, the expansion brings new Canon items and expands the offerings overall and brings a whole new store. I will focus more on next steps for the staff and other changes that occurred in possessions as part of this in my position report later in the week and chose to stay focused here on the content expansion only.