General Kenath Zoron Ad Vizsla

Elder 1 · Clan Vizsla · Loyalist · Mandalorian
293
Displaying competitions 1401 - 1410 of 1844 in total
Title Status Running time Target unit Competition Category
[HOTH] Scimitar of Lord Hoth - November 2017 Finished 2017-11-01 - 2017-11-30 (about 1 month) House Hoth Other
[GJW XII Event Long] Multimedia - In a World Finished 2017-10-14 - 2017-11-20 (about 1 month) Entire DJB Graphics/Multimedia
[GJW XII Event Long] Multimedia - The Maker Finished 2017-10-14 - 2017-11-20 (about 1 month) Entire DJB Graphics/Multimedia
[GJW XII Phase I] Graphics - Machines are stronger Finished 2017-10-14 - 2017-10-30 (17 days) Entire DJB Graphics/Multimedia
[GJW XII Phase I] Graphics - Face of the enemy Finished 2017-10-14 - 2017-10-30 (17 days) Entire DJB Graphics/Multimedia
[GJW XII Phase I] Miscellaneous - Know Thy Enemy Finished 2017-10-14 - 2017-10-30 (17 days) Entire DJB Other
[GJW XII Phase I] Fiction - Multi-Objective Prompt Finished 2017-10-14 - 2017-10-30 (17 days) Entire DJB Fiction
Great Jedi War XII Finished 2017-10-14 - 2017-11-20 (about 1 month) Entire DJB Other
[GJW XII Phase I] Miscellaneous - Puzzle: GJW Edition Finished 2017-10-14 - 2017-10-30 (17 days) Entire DJB Flash Gaming/Puzzles
[GJW XII Phase I] Miscellaneous - Hunt the Jedi Finished 2017-10-14 - 2017-10-30 (17 days) Entire DJB Other