It is finally here; the long-awaited Sergeant's Report is finally back. I apologize for not picking up my weight and getting one out last week, but I had some unexpected issues come up. But things are slightly better now, and here I am with two weeks' worth of updates to make it look like I actually put some effort into this. I'll leave you to decide if my ruse was successful!
- The Bearded One has graced us with a bushy report. Glance through it if you haven't already, but I will likely be repeating some of the information that Yacks put in there.
- Vyr tossed up a Herald Report with a catchy tune. It has lots of cool stuff, like a number of
nude blasters item previews. And some of them don't look like blasters! Oh, and I managed to get in on this one. Sadly, the Herald's Office will NOT draw me like one of their French girls.
- Howie has also given us a report. I'll reiterate the most important point that he brought up, and that is, qutie simply, spoilers. I understand that everyone's going to be excited as hell when The Force Awakens premieres, but please, please watch what you say. Be considerate of others, and avoid discussing important plot points. Oh, and Kylo Ren is actually Anakin Skywalker returned from the dead.
Star Wars in the News
- So, my desktop's power supply came back just in time to miss it, but I'm sure many of you already know that the Star Wars Battlefront beta has now concluded. There are now countless hours of gameplay footage on Youtube, and you are free to harass anyone in the Brotherhood and ask them how it was.
- The official Force Awakens poster was released last week. The nostalgia is strong with this one. It really captures the style that the rest of the saga's posters had.
- Yacks was kind enough to consolidate all of the trailers together here, including the brand spankin' new third Force Awakens trailer. I fangirled when I saw it, so don't worry, you're not the only one.
- Speaking of Star Wars... AMC officially announced the Star Wars marathon that rumors had been whispering about. Yo dawg, they heard you like Star Wars. So they put some Star Wars with your Star Wars.... Anyway, check and see if any of your local theaters will be participating. Because mine isn't. And if yours is, then you suck. Not really, but I'd love to be there with you.
- The Dozen of Games has finished. It's been a fun ride, and I hope everyone else enjoyed it as much as I did!
- Hunt the Jedi is back again. Can you find the target before anyone else? Only one way to find out!
- Another Wardens-hosted competition will be in the works Soon (tm). Seyda and I both seem to be getting hit with the business end of life, but we haven't forgotten about you.
Hunter Aiden Lee
- Earned 1 Crescent with Emerald Star
- Earned 1 Crescent with Topaz Star
- Earned 8 Clusters of Fire
Proselyte Taron Wanse
- Earned 1 Crescent with Sapphire Star
- Yacks made a report.
- Vyr released a Herald Report hinting at more new items.
- Spoilers make Howie a sad panda
- Official Force Awakens poster is here
- The third, and newest, TFA trailer is here
- AMC is, in fact, hosting a Star Wars marathon at select theaters. Check and see if your local AMC is participating.
- Yaaaay Best Aiden!
I don't know about you all... but I'm tired. Time to take a good long nap before the dreaded Monday. Until next time, may the Force be with you!