Bograt
Equite 3
·
Rogues
·
Force Disciple
·
Mandalorian
| Title | Status | Running time | Target unit | Competition Category |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| [VoP: Episode I] Fiction/GFX - Coming To The Table | Finished | 2025-06-02 - 2025-07-01 (about 1 month) | Clan Arcona | Fiction |
| [VoP: Episode I] Fiction/GFX - Leaders of Dajorra | Finished | 2025-06-02 - 2025-07-01 (about 1 month) | Clan Arcona | Graphics/Multimedia |
| [VoP: Episode I] Gaming - Pazaak | Finished | 2025-06-02 - 2025-07-01 (about 1 month) | Clan Arcona | Multiplayer Gaming |
| [VoP: Episode I] Flash Games/Puzzles - The Importance of Trade | Finished | 2025-06-02 - 2025-07-01 (about 1 month) | Clan Arcona | Flash Gaming/Puzzles |
| Veins of Power: Episode I | Finished | 2025-06-02 - 2025-07-01 (about 1 month) | Clan Arcona | Other |
| [Monthly Mahjong: May] Highest Single Hand Score | Finished | 2025-05-01 - 2025-05-31 (about 1 month) | Entire DJB | Single-player Gaming |
| [Monthly Mahjong: April] Highest Match Score | Finished | 2025-04-01 - 2025-04-30 (about 1 month) | Entire DJB | Single-player Gaming |
| [Monthly Mahjong: March] Most Rons in a Single Match | Finished | 2025-03-03 - 2025-03-31 (29 days) | Entire DJB | Single-player Gaming |
| [Monthly Mahjong: February] Highest Single Hand Score | Finished | 2025-02-01 - 2025-02-28 (28 days) | Entire DJB | Single-player Gaming |
| [Strength of the Envoys] RP Competition: Bounty 006 | Finished | 2025-01-30 - 2025-02-27 (29 days) | Entire DJB | Roleplaying |