Bograt
Equite 3
·
Rogues
·
Force Disciple
·
Mandalorian
| Title | Status | Running time | Target unit | Competition Category |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| [ARC] DIA Contracts January - Single-Player Gaming | Finished | 2026-01-06 - 2026-01-31 (26 days) | Clan Arcona | Single-player Gaming |
| [ARC] DIA Contracts January | Finished | 2026-01-06 - 2026-01-31 (26 days) | Clan Arcona | Other |
| [Arcona] Coloring In The Lines - Page 1 | Finished | 2025-09-16 - 2025-09-30 (15 days) | Clan Arcona | Graphics/Multimedia |
| [Arcona] Old School - We Ballin'! | Finished | 2025-09-01 - 2025-09-15 (15 days) | Clan Arcona | Single-player Gaming |
| [VoP: Episode I] Fiction/GFX - Carry A Big Stick | Finished | 2025-06-03 - 2025-07-01 (29 days) | Clan Arcona | Fiction |
| [VoP: Episode I] Gaming - Cluster Race | Finished | 2025-06-02 - 2025-07-01 (about 1 month) | Clan Arcona | Multiplayer Gaming |
| [VoP: Episode I] Other - [Development] CADRES HQ | Finished | 2025-06-02 - 2025-07-01 (about 1 month) | Clan Arcona | Other |
| [VoP: Episode I] Other - [Development] CADRES Leaders | Finished | 2025-06-02 - 2025-07-01 (about 1 month) | Clan Arcona | Other |
| [VoP: Episode I] Other - [Development] CADRES Fleet | Finished | 2025-06-02 - 2025-07-01 (about 1 month) | Clan Arcona | Other |
| [VoP: Episode I] Fiction/GFX - Symbols Of Peace | Finished | 2025-06-02 - 2025-07-01 (about 1 month) | Clan Arcona | Graphics/Multimedia |