Warlord Hades The Crusader

Equite 4 · Clan Naga Sadow · Sith
253
Displaying competitions 41 - 50 of 534 in total
Title Status Running time Target unit Competition Category
[GJW XVII Event Long] Gaming - Combined Cluster Race Series - Week 2 Finished 2026-05-30 - 2026-06-05 (7 days) Entire DJB Multiplayer Gaming
[GJW XVII Event Long] Gaming - Combined Cluster Race Series - Week 1 Finished 2026-05-23 - 2026-05-29 (7 days) Entire DJB Multiplayer Gaming
[GJW XVII Phase I] Miscellaneous - One Sentence Run-On Finished 2026-05-23 - 2026-06-06 (15 days) Entire DJB Other
[GJW XVII Phase I] Miscellaneous - Brotherhood Mad Lib Finished 2026-05-23 - 2026-06-06 (15 days) Entire DJB Other
[GJW XVII Phase I] Graphics/Multimedia - Coloring Page Finished 2026-05-23 - 2026-06-06 (15 days) Entire DJB Graphics/Multimedia
[GJW XVII Phase I] Gaming - X-Wing Fighter Finished 2026-05-23 - 2026-06-06 (15 days) Entire DJB Flash Gaming/Puzzles
[GJW XVII Phase I] Fiction - Letters from the Front Finished 2026-05-23 - 2026-06-06 (15 days) Entire DJB Fiction
[GJW XVII Phase I] Fiction - Multiprompt: Due Day Finished 2026-05-23 - 2026-06-06 (15 days) Entire DJB Fiction
[GJW XVII Event Long] Graphics/Multimedia - Audiobook Finished 2026-05-23 - 2026-06-27 (about 1 month) Entire DJB Other
[GJW XVII Event Long] Gaming - Big Puzzle Finished 2026-05-23 - 2026-06-27 (about 1 month) Entire DJB Flash Gaming/Puzzles