House Ajunta Pall Quaestor Report #6:OMG that War thing is soon
Hello my fellow Pallians, our colleagues in Karness Muur and onlookers from the outside. In this month's report, I'll be going to cover the soon to start war, as well as the earnings of our members, happenings from elsewhere in the club and the monthly dose of history stuff. So without further adieu, let's get right into it.
So yeah, the thing is almost here. But fear not! We are one and we will do our utmost best to show everyone what we can do. From my experience we usually show up in these types of events. While some people may have had previous experience of a war, it'll be the first time for some, or like me, the first time you can really sink your teeth into it.. No matter how many wars you've been through in the past, I know that you'll all do your best and make me proud to be your Quaestor. The evil Collective have attacked the Brotherhood and mostly taken people's mind off the little matter of that dude who was telling people to blow stuff up. Mav, despite his reputation for being the worst, provided some useful war info including a couple gaming sign up forms. Also, while I personally find Arden's seal schtick to be overdone, they are awarded for participation in the war and will help to line your pockets, every comeptition entry counts for something.
Also with the announcement of "bins" which sound like containers for types of competition and how they worked in the previously mentioned Mav thing, participating in any single competition in a bin grants equal participation to doing everything. While I'd like to see us go 100% across the board, just get something in for as much as you can and I'll be proud. I too am a human being and so can understand things happen, or certain types of thing are just beyond you. There are 5 team events announced so far, (Run-On, Battle Plan, Voice Acting, Graphics and Text and HotS 2v2 Tourney) If you are looking to find a team for these let me know, I can try my hand at a few of them and I can see what other people are doing. I'm not sure about the size but Furios and Az were putting a team together a few days ago, might be worth asking if they've spots open.
Promotions, Medals, Crescents and Clusters
- Ronovi Tavisaen 1 Anteian Cross, 2 Crescent with Amethyst Star, 3 Crescent with Sapphire Star and 3 Clusters of Ice
- Tra'an Reith di Plagia 1 Steel Cross, 2 Crescent with Sapphire Star, 1 Crescent with Emerald Star and 1 Cluster of Ice
- Silent 1 Sapphire Blade and 2 Clusters of Ice
- Taranae Rhode 1 Dark Cross
- Kelly Mendes 1 Crescent with Ruby Star, 4 Crescents with Amethyst Star, 3 Pendants of Blood, 575 Clusters of Fire, 3 Clusters of Ice, 88 Clusters of Earth and 6 Clusters of Graphite.
- Azmodius Equesinfernum 1 Steel Cross, 2 Crescent with Amethyst Star, 2 Crescent with Sapphire Star, 3 Clusters of Fire and 2 Clusters of Ice
- Misium 1 Anteian Cross, 2 Crescent with Ruby Star, 2 Crescent with Amethyst Star, 2 Crescent with Sapphire Star and 3 Clusters of Ice
- Obsidian 1 Dark Cross
HAPpenings from around the Club
- Sang of CNS fame, or infamy, reports to his people, might be worth reading if you want to expand your fictional understanding of the club at large.Report
- The Shadow Lighties are introduced to a new boss lady here Also your favourite Quaestor asks a useful question.
- Drac survived his first year as FIST and so did a report thing with some info on stuff
- Howie says you can't leave me for another clan,Rare panda sighting
- That Beef fellow also issued a report.Read
- Atra announces two new victims appointed to the ACC Judging crew in this location
- CSP CON Report
Time for some edumacation! On this day
Halloween Edition! So a bunch of deaths for the season. Who knows, you might even want to know more about any of these people, also this section has been edited to include a tonne more, 30 in fact. Now while I've tried to strike a balance, I understand that not everyone is interested in the same types of people and some figures may be divisive. That out of the way, let's look at people who died within the first 10 days of October throughout time.
- 1st: Roman Soldier Bacchus (290), Grand Master of the Knights Templar Gerard de Ridefort (1189) US Author Tom Clancy (2013)
- 2nd: Circus owner Henry Ringling North (1993), Architect Ronald James Herron (1994) aritst/teacher Elizabeth Jane Lloyd (1995)
- 3rd: Saint Francis of Assisi (1181) Musician Skip James (1969) Comic actor Ronnie Barker (2005)
- 4th: Rembrandt van Rijn (1669), Fred-Auguste Bartholdi (the guy who designed some statue of liberty or sumthin') (1904) Painter Bernard Buffet (1999)
- 5th: British general from the American war of independence Charles Cornwallis (1805), Shawnee leader Tecumseh (1813) French stunt pilot Roland Garros (1918)
- 6th: George Childress, author of the Texan Declaration of Independence (1841), Poet Alfred Lord Tennyson (1892), Actress Bette Davis (1989)
- 7th: American statesman George Mason (1792), Edgar Allan Poe (1849), Engineer Willis Carrier (1950)
- 8th: John Hancock (1793), Clement Attlee (1967), West German Chancellor Willy Brandt (1992)
- 9th: astronomer, mathmetician and surveyor Benjamin Banneker (1806), Revolutionary Ernesto "Che" Guevara (1967), Businessman Oskar Schindler (1974)
- 10th: Dutch explorer Abel Tasman (1659), 1st Olympic female champion Charlotte Cooper (1966), Actor/Director Orson Welles (1985)
That is all for this month, but with the war starting on Friday I look forward to seeing you in the metaphorical trenches with me. Az will report at the end of the first week of the war(20th Oct) for his usual report.